A-Frame House. I will own you someday....


I've always loved A-Frame houses.  I don't think I'd like to live in one full time but to have one out in the woods as a get away place would be awesome.  I like log cabins too but the design aspect of the A-frame trumps the cabin for me.  I've been spending some time searching around the web for various info on floorplans, outside layout, How they are taken care of....etc.  
I really haven't been able to find too many websites that have a lot of information on A-Frames.  Especially any dedicated directly to A-Frames.  You would think something so quirky would have some sort of fan base.
Here's what I've found.

I'd like to get a copy of these books-





Here's a flickr pool dedicated to A-Frames-
Flickr A-Frames



A blog on tiny house design...
tinyhousedesign.com


I'm curious about picking up a real copy of some of these plans...


Here's another with a bit different layout...


Here's some random Tearsheets I've came across...



A few interior photos-